When you lease a new vehicle here at I.G. Burton Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM of Milford, we want to make things as convenient as possible for you. Part of that means making it easy to make your Jeep lease payments every month! Here’s what you need to know about how to make your payments.
Types of Payment Accepted and Ways to Pay
When you lease a vehicle through Chrysler Capital, you have a few options each month, including:
- Paying Online: You can log into your account and just pay online every month. You can use your debit card or have the money taken directly out of a checking or savings account. This method is quick and you’ll usually be credited for your payment on the same day.
- Pay with Auto Pay: This is just like the above method, but even easier! Simply set this up and automatically make a payment right from your bank account each month. You won’t have to worry about late fees or damage to your credit score ever again.
- Pay by Phone: You can also pay your bill via phone. This is done through an automated system, not an agent, and generally charges a small fee to process your payment.
- Pay by Mail: You can also mail a physical check to Chrysler Capital and make your payment that way. Just be sure to send those payments in advance of your due date so that that it isn’t counted as a late payment.
- Pay by MoneyGram or Western Union: If you have ever sent money to someone before, you may have used these services. You can also use them to make your lease payment. Just be aware that there are some associated fees.
Learn More About Jeep Leases!
If you have more questions about leasing a new Jeep and how you can make payments, visit our Jeep dealers in Milford, DE. We’re ready to assist you!