Are you thinking about taking out an auto loan? Our team at I.G. Burton Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Milford can offer you advice when it comes to financing. In fact, we can help you determine if an auto loan or a lease is the best option for you.
Benefits of an Auto Loan
- Customization: When you buy a car, you become the sole owner. As a result, you can customize your vehicle as much or as little as you want. Upgrade your car to suit your needs with OEM parts and accessories from our dealership.
- Resale: When you buy a vehicle, you have the option to sell that vehicle if you want and make a profit in return. Leasing doesn’t allow you to do that, since you have to return it to the dealer at the end of your lease.
- Unlimited Miles: When you lease a car, you agree to stick to a mileage limit which could alter your driving behavior. You don’t have to stick to any mileage limit when you take out an auto loan to buy a car.
Benefits of Leasing
- Trade-In: If you like to drive the newest model releases, then leasing might be right for you. Leasing allows you to trade in your car at the end of the lease for a newer model.
- Warranty: When you lease a vehicle, our dealership covers all the costs of vehicle maintenance and repairs during your leasing term. You don’t have to worry about replacing parts or oil changes at all.
- Affordability: Generally, leases are a more affordable alternative to taking out an auto loan. For starters, you don’t need to place a down payment and your monthly payments are usually lower.
Want to learn more about auto loans? Talk to the representatives at our finance center to get the details on financing with our new car dealership near Harrington, DE.